Warranty and Product Insurance
- Subject to the terms of the GTGWHEEL Product Sales Agreement, GTGWHEEL provides the following limited product warranty and insurance to customers ("Customers") who are the original purchasers of GTGWHEEL products.
- GTGWHEEL warrants that, during the ten (10) year warranty period, GTGWHEEL products will be free from major defects in materials of construction or workmanship under normal use and will substantially conform to GTGWHEEL product specifications.
- Electroplating and painting finishing warranty is 1 year. This warranty is only valid on the date of purchase directly from GTGWHEEL or an authorized reseller, with dated proof of purchase (such as a sales receipt).
GTGWHEEL Products Insurance
- Transport insurance is covered by professional commercial insurance companies.
- $5,000 deductible for damages caused by the product, up to $1,000,000 covered by commercial insurance companies. The final explanation belongs to the insurance company.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any product not purchased directly from GTGWHEEL or an authorized GTGWHEEL dealer,
- Product damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, improper installation, electrostatic discharge or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification, and,
- Any product that cannot be used due to a customer's failure and/or inability to follow the GTGWHEEL user manual or product guide.
- For issues that cannot be resolved through the online product user manuals/guides and FAQs; please contact GTGWHEEL customer support via:
- “Contact Us” form page at gtgwheel.com
- Phone: (360) 734 5302, 9am-6pm PST, Monday-Friday
- Or send an email to customer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach a copy of your proof of purchase
- GTGWHEEL Technical Support will provide you with instructions for returning the product after approval.
- GTGWHEEL will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any non-conforming product.
- If GTGWHEEL determines that such products are not defective, Customer will reimburse GTGWHEEL for all costs associated with returning such products.
- EXCEPT THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES STATED HEREIN, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GTGWHEEL AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE express warranties and warranties of infringement, arising out of any transaction or performance in relation to the products, documents or any materials provided or made available to the customer.
- The cost of shipping the product to GTGWHEEL within the warranty period is borne by our company. GTGWHEEL may pay ground shipping charges (within the United States only) to ship repaired or replacement products to customers.
Shipping Products for Warranty Repair/Replacement
- Make sure the product is shipped in proper packaging to prevent any damage during shipping.
- Incorrect product labeling, packaging, or shipping may void the product's warranty.
- All the above contents belong to the copyright and final interpretation of TMI Corporation of America.
- 20120 PASEO DEL PRADO STE E
- Walnut, CA 91789-2669